|FACTS||What does DOCO Credit Union do with your personal inforamtion?|
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
|What?||The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and account balances
- account transactions and checking account information
- overdraft history and payment history
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
|How?||All financial companies need to share members' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their members' personal information; the reasons DOCO Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does DOCO Credit Union share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes -
such as to process your transactions, maintain your
account(s), respond to court orders and legal
investigations, or to report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes -
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes -
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes -
information about your creditworthiness
|No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
|Questions?||Call 800-227-9180 or go to www.dococu.com|
|What we do|
|How does DOCO Credit Union protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. If you terminate membership with DOCO Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected, except as permitted or required by law.|
|How does DOCO Credit Union collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or pay your bills
- use your credit or debit card or apply for financing
- make deposits or withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes
- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State law and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include nonfinancial companies, such as
Assurance Mortgage, LLC.
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- DOCO Credit Union does not share with our nonaffiliates
so they can market to you.
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include CUNA Mutual
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
DOCO Credit Union (DOCO) provides the Youth & Coindexter Club section of its website/blog for the convenience and education of the children of its members. We encourage parents or guardians to monitor children under age 13 when children are online and to participate in any interactive activities offered on the website.
DOCO is committed to protecting the online privacy of the children who visit its website/blog and to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. COPPA prohibits unfair or deceptive acts or practices in connection with the collection, use or disclosure of personally identifiable information from and about children on the Internet.
1. Personal information – DOCO does not collect or use underage members' personal information through this website.
2. Site traffic records – DOCO collects information on domain names and dates and times of visits to www.dococu.com. This information includes no personal identifiers and allows DOCO to record website traffic to improve navigation and content.
3. Cookies – www.dococu.com does not require the use of per-session cookies. Cookie information is never sold, given or disclosed to third parties.
4. Email – DOCO may use feedback information from readers to respond to inquiries, comments or suggestions when emails are initiated by the visitor to the Credit Union website. Email information is never sold, given or disclosed to third parties.
DOCO's Youth and Coindexter Club sections may include links to the external websites of others, including educational information, amusement parks, area attractions and merchants that provide products for children. These external sites are not part of DOCO Credit Union's services, are not under our control, and may not comply with applicable law. Because these external websites may have privacy policies that are different than DOCO, please consult the privacy policies of any website that asks for personally identifiable information before providing it.